IGNORED

headlight relay upgrade harness's for sale

Zs-ondabrain

Will,

My pleasure, glad to help, I'm glad to see you like it. Now you have to tell us about the improvement it makes on the car, ease of install, and what it's like to drive at night and actually see where your going or see whats in front of you, before you hit it.

Alt_255,

I'm working on it but find it hard to get out of the house now that my schedule requires me to built harness's all day. BUT I will get to it a.s.a.p.

Dave.

It may be a while, the '72 (the car I bought it for) is on a rotisserie; but, My previous '73 is still in town, and its new owner has been after me to take it out for the weekend, tune it up, and blow the carbon out of it (that REALLY breaks my heart!). I will put the harness on it over the weekend, and take some before and after VOM tests and pictures (maybe a video) to post! If the difference is a big as I expect, I will let him buy that harness, and get another from you!

Will

Will,

That sounds like an excellent idea. I was actually hoping someone would give some real data on the voltage from the upgrade vs. stock voltage and dimness. I know big MIKE would like to see it as well as the rest of us, even me.

Mark,

I got your mail and replied with some info you might find interesting. Thanks again for your order. I really apreciate the business you guys are sending my way. things have been tight for a while. And this really helps a lot.

BIG Thanks to all of you.

Dave.

BTW I just got my harness in the mail and I wanted to tell you all still on the fence that it looks fantastic - very professionally put together... if the rain ever lets up (ha someone from LA complaining about rain!! :) then I'll put mine in...

-e

I am interested in one for my 240Z but would like to combine the shipping with others that you may have in the works like the tail lights. Can you tell me how progress is coming on any other upgrades like this for the 240Z? I know that you must be extremely busy with this project now...

I am interested in one for my 240Z but would like to combine the shipping with others that you may have in the works like the tail lights. Can you tell me how progress is coming on any other upgrades like this for the 240Z? I know that you must be extremely busy with this project now...

I've actually narrowed it down to one green wire as being the cause of the over heating fuse in the fusebox for the taillights. Now I have to find an easy, simple to install, solution for the problem. I'M WORKING, I'M WORKING.

DAVE.

Jeremiah,

It may be sooner than I thought, Ed Palmer is sending me some 260Z plugs in the mail. As soon as I get them, I'll start building the first 260 proto then test it and start building them as soon as I find a supplier for the correct plugs.

You guys have to reallize that I'm a 240Z guy. live it, breathe it, love it, Thats almost all that I know, except for my first datsun, A 78' 510 hatchback hotrod. I never meant to alienate my fellow Z owners (260 and 280's) but it seemed to feel that way. I'm repenting my sins by starting on the 260Z & 280Z headlight harness's A.S.A.P.

Dave.

I've actually narrowed it down to one green wire as being the cause of the over heating fuse in the fusebox for the taillights. Now I have to find an easy, simple to install, solution for the problem. I'M WORKING, I'M WORKING.

DAVE.

This is a new one on me. Is the problem with the taillight fuse overheating like the headlight fuse? ie you get a melted fusebox if the wiring or fuse is dodgy? Wattage going through the tailights is very low compared to the headlights?

Andrew