IGNORED

NISMO 1 5/8 header and exhaust - $50

Bob H

Yup, you read that right - $50. But you must come pick it up. This is the exhaust from the car that I wrote the Datsun Workshop about - trust me, that doesn't make it any better than any other NISMO exhaust out there - just a reference for you.

I live in Norfolk, VA.

If I can figure out this picture thing, - I'll post pics, otherwise shoot me an e-mail.

rehanvey -at- yahoo.com

The details:

Was jet hot coated, has some flaking issues.

Has an evacuation tube - that funky thing on the inner pipe. You hook up a tube to the crankcase and it "evacuates" the crankcase ventilation.

Exhaust goes into a single 3" pipe with normal bends,(i.e. not mandrel). My stroker with this exhaust put 180 to the wheels so I doubt it is holding it back.

Dynomax muffler.

Sure, it ain't pretty, but it is nearly free if you come take it off my hands. I'll entertain offers, but I won't entertain shipping as it would be a ton of money and a pain to pack up.

As an added bonus, you get an E-88 that is ported/polished and has some aftermarket cam with it. I have no idea of the specs, but it is free for you. Enjoy.

-Bob Hanvey

I can also be reached at 757-575-3445.

post-1536-14150794344303_thumb.jpg

Holy crap!

There's NO way you could ship it!

I am here in Colorado.. ohh ohh!!

If you can ship it .. please.. please... please... please... please let me know man!

I'll easily give you more $$ for the efforts of packing it.. and shipping and everything!

Let me know please please please please!!! :laugh:

Wish I was closer to finishing the car. I'm in Annapolis. Let me know if you have too much trouble selling it...I'm trying to put as much Nismo on the car as possible (I'm certainly a brand whore) and a header would do just the trick.

• 2 weeks later...

It should be sold. The buyer will pick it up on Friday afternoon. If he falls through, I have a second and a third buyer lined up.

Amazing - nothing for two weeks, then bam, three in one day.

-Bob

• 3 weeks later...