IGNORED

Series I 4 spd tranny 4 sale

TTDRIVER

Series I 4 spd that came out of a 70 240z that works great. Everything is there except the bell housing. $50 obo

Oringinal Brake master cylinder that came out of a 73 240z works great. $20

Original Clutch master cylinder from a 73 240z. It shines and works like new. $40 obo

External voltage regulator. Works great and looks very clean. $20 obo

Dip stick, 2 engine bay lights, oil pressure sending unit came out of a early 240, early oil cap that reads "OIL", ashtray sliding door, water pump pully. all for $20

Thanks

Why would someone want only the bellhousing?

That bell housing is one of the parts needed to convert one of my roadster 5 speeds to a Z car 5 speed

And

Would allow me to use any of the 4 roadster 4 speed boxes I have laying around in my 521 pickup, if needed. Basicaly it's good for swapping A boxes around.

That bell housing is one of the parts needed to convert one of my roadster 5 speeds to a Z car 5 speed

And

Would allow me to use any of the 4 roadster 4 speed boxes I have laying around in my 521 pickup, if needed. Basicaly it's good for swapping A boxes around.

Gotcha, thanks for the info. I had no idea.