Photo Galleries - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Photo Galleries

Featured Replies

Just wanted to see how to get to the photo galleries?

Worse yet, where's the link to my website?? :angry:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I was lost without this site. I tried to go to the other site Hybrid, but I guess everyone wanted to fight about putting a 2jz Twin Turbo Supra engine in a Z. I'm just glad that your back Mike. :love:

We had a new computer system installed at work and could not access this site (bummer) for some time now. Anyway, I've re-registered under the title SP240Z. My old title was 240ZX. So Mike, how will I access my old photo gallery and such? It's nice to see a, shall I say, new site but with the same freindly members.

Hey Carl,

It's been a while yes? Well I don't know why it (my old tile) wouldn't work, but I would loggin and things seemed fine until I would try to reply to a post or attempt to access any portion of the site that requires registration. I would get the message telling me I was denied access??? And since my email address is also new............I don't know Carl.....I thought I would give a try at re-registering and it worked...........go figure!!!

Hey Carl,

It's been a while yes? Well I don't know why it (my old tile) wouldn't work, but I would loggin and things seemed fine until I would try to reply to a post or attempt to access any portion of the site that requires registration. I would get the message telling me I was denied access??? And since my email address is also new............I don't know Carl.....I thought I would give a try at re-registering and it worked...........go figure!!!

I see 240ZX on the "who's online" in the upper right hand corner. Is that you now?

Vicky

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.