Photo Galleries - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Photo Galleries

Featured Replies

Hey Carl,

It's been a while yes? Well I don't know why it (my old tile) wouldn't work, but I would loggin and things seemed fine until I would try to reply to a post or attempt to access any portion of the site that requires registration. I would get the message telling me I was denied access??? And since my email address is also new............I don't know Carl.....I thought I would give a try at re-registering and it worked...........go figure!!!

Hi Tom:

Yeah, it has been a while. Hope all is well. Maybe this is a glitch with the new software and Mike can look into it. There have been a few others who have had issues with access to the site.

Good to see you back with us!

carl

Just wondering why www.240z.org no longer gets me to this site? It did until this upgrade.

At the current time, I am having fun trying to get my domain name pointer to work. It really sucks because I had registered that domain name using the 240z.org format. So, I'm in a catch 22... I can't move the DNS pointer because I can't get the email to confirm the switch. And, I can't receive the email because the domain pointer is wrong.

Anyway, I need to do a little more work with the domain name 240z.org. We still have it, I just need to finish getting it moved over.

-- Mike

  • 12 years later...
On 7/23/2004 at 9:37 AM, SP240Z said:

We had a new computer system installed at work and could not access this site (bummer) for some time now. Anyway, I've re-registered under the title SP240Z. My old title was 240ZX. So Mike, how will I access my old photo gallery and such? It's nice to see a, shall I say, new site but with the same freindly members.

Very interesting...my avatar has been 240ZX since 2001!?

18 hours ago, Mike said:

Wow!!  Ultimate thread dig... ;)  Yea, we don't really purge data here.  We have stuff that goes back to our beginnings.. 

Mike,  just realized I had re-registered using SP240Z.....crap, I am getting old! When it suits you, please delete SP240Z as obviously my original 240ZX is working fine. Sorry for my brain f_rt Mike.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Yes Vicki it is I, coming back to the fold.........

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.