IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

I just recieved the "Buy it Now" emblems. They were shipped from the right Zipcode on September 2nd. They were from an order filled by Nissan on 5/21/03. No invoice, a handwritten note on the outside of the box with weight and contents-does not look like Chloes writing. Nothng new on Ebay,

Will

• 3 weeks later...
no website, no ebay auctions, no response to emails/phone calls (unless you are Paypal). Unfortunately, it's not looking too good at the moment.

Man, this situation is pretty freaky. Now that we can go back through the history, we can see it was a sudden thing and it doesn't appear to be foul-play because minimal people were affected (ie: not a screw job). Whom-ever is shipping products for Chloe appears to be doing it out of obligation. As soon as the obligations are met, I have a feeling it will cease all-together.

I'm just guessing here, but, this evidence makes me think that either a sickness or death (direct or indirect to Chloe) was to be at fault here. Is there a way to search the obituaries in that area?

-- Mike :ermm:

I have been a little out of the loop here for a while due to work. I was looking for a hard to find part and went to Midwest's website. Of course you know what I found.

I came back here and did a search for Chloe and found this thread. This is really crazy. She always seemed to remember me when I called on the phone. I am sure she treated everyone here the same way. This is really a loss to the Z community. If anyone hears anything, please post it. :(

Was bored at work tonight, so i did some "Googling". No obits for "Zarte" in Kansas.

BUT- i found a link on a cat-lovers (not e-type) that had a cat picture on the MidwestZ site:

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-42267

Here's a cut of the post that linked to Chloe:

As a side note, Caesar (pic below) is the one with the appt. in the morning. It took him a long time to come around, but once he did he turned out to be a big sucker for love :heart3: . Anyway, he's the one who got me started on this. So far so good. I'll let you know how we get it worked out. Thanks again.

Caesar:

http://www.midwestz.com/images/cats/caesar.jpg

Searching there brought a member Leopoldshuman

Could it be Chloe?? Been posting there regularly this month...

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/member.php?u=8705

I looked abit, never saw her call herself Chloe (or any name, fwiw)

I dislike cats, so i just glanced through the site. Anyone care to delve in further??

Cracking piece of detective work there Axtellz

In my varied conversations with Chloe She spoke about her siamese cat that was called Leopold...... edit: there is one post there where she sgins off as Chloe ( and Caesar)

Seems like she is still alive and kicking, but unwilling to speak to anyone here.

I looked abit, never saw her call herself Chloe (or any name, fwiw)

I dislike cats, so i just glanced through the site. Anyone care to delve in further??

Jeremy...

Read down a bit further...

#12 08-18-2004, 09:52 PM

Young Cat Join Date: Aug 2004

I was bummed too. The one time that I took Leopold ("head" indoor feline here) to a different vet, it was a horrible experience ...I guess I've been spoiled, with the exception of this hassle.

Thanks 3cats4dogs - You can tell I'm proud of him

Thanks again everyone,

Chloe (and Caesar).

HMMMMMM :tapemouth

:edit: Yes Chloe, we know the feeling of being spoiled... I can say I miss you, and finally breathe a sigh of relief that you are OK.