IGNORED

240Z in Sunset Orange (350Z Colour)

Alfadog

• 2 months later...

The car looks nice and I'm sure it is a blast to drive, but aestetically, I don't care for tires that are stretched to fit the rims, in other words too narrow for the width of the rim, I don't get that. I like the concept and the execution and even the color. Nice job.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the second thumbnail Alfadgog posted says it all! Come on now, which one do you think looks way better? Certainly Nissan never compared, well maybe they did, the two cars side by side. I've always believed that during the design phase of a new car or motorcycle, the Japanesse are so proud of their work and great design that before completeing it they start celebrating by pounding down the good old rice wine.....hic, hic, hic. Once they're thoroughly slousched, they finish up the effort. Remember this the next time you indulge in saki. Can you imagine if the new Z had the similar look of the old Z.....kind of like what Ford did with the new GT40.

• 4 months later...