IGNORED

240Z in Sunset Orange (350Z Colour)

Alfadog

Just found these pics the other day - what a CLEAN 240! I'm not too fond of the colour, but I thought some would be interested. And that's not the only thing about this 240Z which is from a 350Z............:bunny:

post-1243-14150793928608_thumb.jpg

I like the color! The rims are a little tall IMO, makes the tires look like rubberbands. But the side by side comparison shot just shows how much better looking the 240Z is over the frumpy 350Z.

Vicky

I like the color. Frumpy! Great word, Vicky! I've been looking for a word to accurately describe the 350Z. I'd like to see a performance comparison test between these two. It wouldn't be any less fair than the ones I've seen in magazines so far.:classic:

Originally posted by sblake01

I like the color. Frumpy! Great word, Vicky! I've been looking for a word to accurately describe the 350Z. I'd like to see a performance comparison test between these two. It wouldn't be any less fair than the ones I've seen in magazines so far.:classic:

Yes "Frumpy", like a big fat grandma, that has a little pep, but you've seen pictures of her when she was thin, sleek and fast (240Z)LOLROFL

Vicky

hi

this 240z is a 1970 , from arizona. chassi nr 2007.

I imported it in 2000, and the owner now is Jon-Einar Heagset.

Under the skin is mod suspention, big- brakes front and rear.

engine produses 548hk, He have dynoed it...

Now is the plan to put the mappable egnine managemet on it next winter....

It very fast......

well in short just a normal z from norway;))

So is that the 350Z engine under the hood? i'm not so good at identifying engines by sight. Is there any write up about the conversion process (maybe over at HybridZ)?

Thanks,

Ty

That's what I think too, Stephen. VG30DETT converted to one mumma-chunk turbo? In any case, I love the fact that the bodywork is all stock (mostly). Can't say I'm a fan of the wheels but I wouldn't complain!!

datsun-sports, do you have any more pictures of this beauty??