IGNORED

If the 240Z were a Woman...

Zvoiture

Ouch Carl, he is a freshman afterall-and constantly-well occasionally-working on either his Zs or a good duck swap! You're all right Bill, don't you worry! We know it'll happen-If an embarrassing bafoon with no charactor from your home state can be President and lie under oath about getting some, you'll get some too!

Will

NO VIcky, they would be completely original-no replaced parts! The pieces that wear would all be broken in properly, not damaged. ANd the upholstery would have charactor lines, not worn spots or cracks. The car would look loved and extreemly well maintained. Not only that, but think about what it would have shared the garage with-nudge, nudge, wink, wink!

What exactly makes you two so interestead in my sex life anyway ROFL

Well, *somebody* has to be interested in it, and since you aren't..............errrr, wellllll, never mind! :cheeky: :cheeky:

Just fooling with you, Bill. Whether you have, or haven't; doesn't matter to me. I keep score only for my own game.