IGNORED

If the 240Z were a Woman...

Zvoiture

Originally posted by ChrisA

Depends if she's a HLS30 or HS30? Just as long as they both have Jessica Simpson's headlights!!!LOL

Chris

PERV ! ! !

I don't know about the nationality, but if my Z were a woman.............. riding her would be even better than it is now.

I would say Italian. She would be something exotic to you, something mysterious...She would be exotic and breathtaking, yet refined and fun to be around. Also, she would ride like NOTHING else.

Not that I love Italian girls or Z's.

Fever?

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.

In lieu of cowbell, I'll take Z parts! Personally I love foreign women of any kind. Not simply for the accent, I just love a different perspective on the world. That's why I plan to travel extensively...and I suppose why I'm studying Philosophy. Not that I'm going to use the Z to pick up hot foreign babes or anything....^_^

If the 240Z were a Woman...

Do you mean to imply that she isn't? I don't know what creed or color, just know she's a bad girl. Only a very bad girl would encourge me to drive home from work today at that speed and fashion. "look at me! I'm a Sports Car!" she howled, from a 2.5 inch exhaust system, at pedestrians and more sedate drivers. Liquid Steely-Dan guitar lead timed shift points and all the time "more" "more".

They were on the money with the "Fairlady" badge. They should not have worried about Americans buying the name. Sex sells here as much or more than anywhere. Long legs in Hot pants is my fairlady.