any z licence plate ideas? - Page 6 - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

any z licence plate ideas?

Featured Replies

Ben,

Read this out loud with a Tony The Tiger inflection.

"They're great!"

Will

Thanks guys. I think it is a fine arse myself!! LOL We all have nice asses.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I've got 240.DAT

DAT.240 had already gone (we're talking Western Australia here). I think that HS30 would be good...but probably a little obscure for non-Z prople.

I know DAT.240 - he's in my Z club.

Problem with "international" advice on plates is that people pronounce the letter "Z" differently - "zee" vs "zed".

But here are a few I really like:

"Z YA" or "ZEE YA"

"ZEDHOT" (especially if your Zed is red, as in "red hot").

"REDZED"

"EARLY Z"

"Z FIRST" (i.e. the first)

"ZED SLED" (if you can fit that many letters - can't in Australia)

"ZED HEAD" or "ZEDHED"

"ZED NUT"

"Z 1 Z"

Talk about "impulse buy"!!! Having read this thread, I bought a plate for my Zed (hey, that rhymes!!!) -

ZEDHOT.doc

In New Zealand that plate cost NZ $567.00 (so about US $450).

My search revealed that you can buy the single letter "Z" for NZ$250,000.00!!! (for a car worth NZ$20,000.00!)

Now THAT'S overkill!! ROFL

In New Zealand that plate cost NZ $567.00 (so about US $450).

My search revealed that you can buy the single letter "Z" for NZ$250,000.00!!! (for a car worth NZ$20,000.00!)

Now THAT'S overkill!! ROFL

:eek: What!!!!??? A custom or vanity plate costs THAT much. What's the justification from your DMV on that. Here in Florida there is no difference between a random plate or a vanity plate. It just takes awhile to get it.

Vicky

B ZN YA

ZYA L8R

ZN UR I

or...the best yet...

ROOPZ!!!!!

:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.