IGNORED

Opinions please.. :)

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to Z's and the site. I purchase my baby a little over a month ago with high hopes of a complete restoration in the future. for now i have been trying to get her road worthy. Shes a 1973 datsun 240z l24, 600 cfm holley carb, 4 speed transmission, tubular headers. I would love to hear all your opinions and please remember its now where near perfect since i had only a few weeks to get her road worthy in my garage and juggling a full time job & family. (OH yeah i did it using the instrcution for the rustoleum paint job, sorry in a rush)

post-26711-14150818201763_thumb.jpg

post-26711-14150818197417_thumb.jpg

post-26711-14150818198305_thumb.jpg

post-26711-14150818199071_thumb.jpg

post-26711-14150818199728_thumb.jpg

post-26711-14150818200395_thumb.jpg

post-26711-1415081820105_thumb.jpg

Edited by azkyinc
double pics

Its running, but i haven't really done anything to the carb. still waiting on the jet kit. I've been working on the body until parts arrive, getting ready for the big move. I have to drive it about four hours to the train station, its had a full tune up but i was wondering if i should check anything else to make sure it will be reliable (other than the carbs of course). Thanks

4 hours, you can get the auto train in Baltimore if they don't load in Philly, thats only like 2 hours away. I would go over the whole car carefully before doing a 4 hour road trip in a car you don't know. You can also have the car trucked down to FLA relatively cheaply, lots of haulers running I95.

thanks for the advice. i actually drove it and found a few problems already. gas hose is broken, right rear is lower than the rest, and it makes a bang noise when i shift gears as if the rear suspension or the diff mounts are bad. oh yeah and bogs when acceleration.