IGNORED

Save S30-0002

Mr Camouflage

Posted by Our Friend Kats in a different thread, but I think a find like this deserves it's own tread.

Hi,

just information,Mr.Harigae found and bought S30-00002.The car is almost unable to restore but very interesting to look at it.

If I have a chance to see it,I would like to see a wiring harness and check date on the decal, I guess S30-00002 was born in June or July 1969.

kats

I dont think its too bad to restore. Looks straight, apart from the roof, and maybe some rust, but definatly reparable.

Dont let this car die!

attachment.php?attachmentid=8722

attachment.php?attachmentid=8723

Come on Mr Harigae restore the car.

Wow... #2, huh? I feel like I should be bowing in its presence...

Most impressive that it is in private hands rather than the factory's...

Can't even imagine how much money was traded for this one... wow

Thanks for sharing the pic.

-e

I agree with Mr. Camouflage. Like any project, it's simply a matter of time, effort and money to fix this car, #2. As an amatuer body man, I'd love to test my skills on that roof! Nothing a little hammer & dolly work couldn't fix, by the look of it. If not, then another roof from a suitable donor could be sectioned in along the factory welds/seams.

It's not apparent from the photo, but #2 doesn't appear to have any major front end or side impact damage. Hopefully not too much rust anywhere, either. What a diamond in the rough!

I am not worthy!