Dee's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Dee

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dee

  1. Dee commented on Bill.Oakes's gallery image in Unique Zcars
  2. Replaced a leaking wheel cylinder(time for disc conv. ugh), new spark plugs, oil and filter, new front brake pads and lastly replaced my headlight switch thanks to Zs-onthebrain.
  3. XXR 513 16x8 +0 Lowered on Tokico Springs and Tokico HP shocks. I'll probably be getting rid of these wheels and getting the 17" Rota RB-R's soon.
  4. Just what I was looking for! I need to get to this asap -- anything to make my Z more noticeable @ night amongst all the crazy lifted 4x4's we have out here in BroCal
  5. Put in a clutch master & slave cylinder. The slave cylinder literally fell apart while I was driving. Now if I can just figure out the trick to loosening up the drum pads to change the wheel cylinders then all is good
  6. If the thanksgiving turkey taste like POR-20 your wife gonna kill you.
  7. I know this is an old thread, but where can I pick up a combo switch for a '78 280z? mine just went totally out last night and I have to drive home @ 11pm with my hazards on. I used to be able to get the lights to work by jiggling the switch a bit but it's really broken now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.