IGNORED

Have you seen these wheels? Sell em2 me!

yuppie69

Hi, I'm trying to find a set of JDM Nissan Z wheels that were sold in the 80's, I guess only in Japan. I'm sending a link to HybridZ. com, a page where the second respondent left a photo of what I'm after, but he ain't replying, so please contact me NOT him. They are fantastic looking, and I don't know if they were made by SSR, but if you know of a seller or importer, please let me know!

Thanks

John

http://www.hybridz.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29503&highlight=

never seen them before , seen some close but not exact , look on ebay there are 2-3 guys from japan selling jdm wheels yes you pay a ton but you get what you want if you find out they are ssr wheels I have the number for a stateside dealer, good luck

seerez'

I'm interested in getting some info on those wheels that were on the hybrid Z's website. Pretty cool looking wheels,just might be what I'm looking for. You said you might know of a dealer in the US? Can you forward that info to me? Thankz