IGNORED

Injection system

Bruce Woolmore

I checked with TWM regarding their new 2000 series. It is behind schedule and won't likely be reading until June. Price for the kit remains as stated - $2999 - but does not include injectors or engine management.

It would be good to see feedback on this system if anyone goes this route.

Originally posted by Fentin_Fury

I checked with TWM regarding their new 2000 series. It is behind schedule and won't likely be reading until June. Price for the kit remains as stated - $2999 - but does not include injectors or engine management.

It would be good to see feedback on this system if anyone goes this route.

D'oh! Thanks for the info though mate. I guess 5 months gives me plenty of time to save up a bit of cash though :D

Cheers,

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
We doubt this project will be completed much before Sept/Oct. It is drawn and modelled in 3D but the decision whether to make it in aluminum or carbon fiber has not been made. We'll probably end up with a combination of both.

Hmmm, carbon fiber seems a bit excessive. Looking at those time frames I guess I might as well go with some Jenvey TBs on a triple Weber manifold - such a sacrifice :D

Cheers,

Rob

Originally posted by Gav240z

That is the figure I had thought it would cost, perhaps he was talking about just the throttle boddies themselves I dunno.

Yes, I was talking about the throttle bodies alone, you are talking about a full EFI conversion. In the first couple posts of the thread only the independant TB's were in question, there wasnt any mention of EFI pumps, injectors etc etc