Injection system - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Injection system

Featured Replies

Originally posted by drunkenmaster

independant throttle bodies?

http://www.speed-technology.com/efi_main_page.html do a kit.

But of course how could I be so stupid I've been wanting to get a set like this in Australia had no idea where to go.

Don't spose you know how much they want for a kit to suit the L series?

I think this would give outstanding performance and daily drivability. :classic:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

$1k if your correct is dirt cheap.

I'm not sure if with a system like this you'd require fuel pump, fuel rails etc..

I guess my best bet it to call Steve or better yet pop in and see him.

I was thinking it would cost around 3 large.

  • Author

dont look like TWM or Jenvey - and is that a second (blanked out) injection port on each one?

  • 4 weeks later...

I was wondering about the possibility of putting a Holley projection unit on a L6. Has anyone done this? If you used a four barrel intake and the holley projection it seems it might be a fairly inexpensive way of getting better fuel injection. Any thoughts? What gave me the idea was a link I saw here for supercharging the L6. Jim Cook racing. He is using the holley projection on a small supercharger. The Nissan fuel injection was great for its time but it seems to have many flaws in it. I wonder what the effects of using a throttle body would be over the port injection. Couldnt you use this in turbocharging also? Just some thoughts going through my mind. (Imagine that!)

:)

  • 4 weeks later...

I'm currently working on a set up for myself.

See pic in my gallery, (Multiple TB's).

If anyone can upload the pic to be viewed by others on the thread, please do.

Nick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.