Selling my 240Z - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Selling my 240Z

Featured Replies

This will be my last post.

Things have been a bit tough lately and life is getting shorter and shorter every day.

So I am going to quit working on my Z and travel full time with a biker gang to see the country.

But don't worry about me - they

all seem like nice people.

A photo of the gang is below.

It has been nice, good bye!

ShowLetter.jpg

OK, me too, anybody got a bike they want to trade for a Z???

Hay Steve,

You don't suppose this group will show up tomorrow in Santa Barbara!? Wishful thinking, I know but, it never hurts to be optimistic about such things. If they do, I know what's for dessert!!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I'm thinking of brunch in 17 flavors,

And 51 possible places to rest MR. Beefy

Not to mention 34 pillows of love.

GOD!!!! I WISH I WERE A BICYCLE SEAT:D

Or 17

Originally posted by Zs-ondabrain

I'm thinking of brunch in 17 flavors,

And 51 possible places to rest MR. Beefy

Not to mention 34 pillows of love.

GOD!!!! I WISH I WERE A BICYCLE SEAT:D

Or 17

Carefull what you wish for do you remember the Pepsi Claudia Shiciffer (<--- Spelt Wrong) commercial you could be the soap on the rope ROFL .

I thought they were going to the silicon anonymous meeting

Originally posted by Zs-ondabrain

I'm thinking of brunch in 17 flavors,

And 51 possible places to rest MR. Beefy

Not to mention 34 pillows of love.

GOD!!!! I WISH I WERE A BICYCLE SEAT:D

Or 17

Let's do the math. 51 "places" divided by 17 "bikers" = 3

Oh my gosh!:cross-eye these bikers could be BUSY!

I bet all you Z owners would really throw a hissy fit if these damn bicyclists got in your way while racing over a twisting mountain road while testing out your new urethane. Or not. Maybe you could forgive them because they're all dressed in white and you know that means they're virgins. Victor.

Seeing that picture makes me regret stopping riding BMX when I came to collegeROFL

Good to see that the majority have real ones.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.