Our Z's and the birds - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Our Z's and the birds

Featured Replies

ROFLLOLROFLLOL

:love: :love: :love: :love:

LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Played it through half a dozen times before my "She who must be obeyed" came to see what I was laughing at. So I played it through for her. ANOTHER half a dozen times.

Got any more like it ???????

Rick.

Only the sound came through for me. No picture. But yesterday I just saw the version from Ford for their new Sport KA. Freakin awesome. ROFL

I assume this is the same thing?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Damn, nobody can take a joke these days!!! I thought it was funny as hell. I need to get one of those hoods for my Z!!ROFL

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.