IGNORED

Series 1 FS EBAY

St.stephen

This car looks pretty good

Series 1

Although this guy appears to be very non chalant about what he has....... he may not even know. The interior could use a good going over and......if the pic doesn't lie, is it true that the series 1 cars did not have the door lock on top of the door, however it;s a pull lever next to the armrest??

I'd be all over this one!

That is an interesting observation. I have a series I and my door locks are on the top of the door. It looks like these were at one time but they have been plugged and one has been added behind the arm rest if I'm not mistaken.

Indeed an interesting Mod if that's what it is. The door panel has the correct indentation. The seller mentions a broken door handle. The butterscotch looks very faded. The steering wheel is correct. Do I detect an incorrect air cleaner? Early cars did not have the cold air damper on the front.

Interesting again...if you are talking about the summer/winter switch on the front of the air cleaner housing mine has that as well and my car was produced 8/70. I have no idea where it was originally shipped to and sold but it's in Texas, and the previous owner lived here too. *shrug*

Air cleaner is correct, it's the early cars that have the winter/summer manual control.

The door lock is kinda odd, but in a way it is a good idea:ermm:

The only thing that I'd be skeptical of is the gas tank with pinholes... sounds like it either needs a whole new tank, or maybe it's just the vent lines that are leaking....:stupid:

The interior looks pretty orginal except for the stereo, but the fading of the door panels say it is orginal. Looks like this car would need a lot of work on the interior, but after that it would be pretty nice.

It says it is re-painted the original color, yet underhood is black... wonder what's up with that?

One small item, it has the later black wiper arms... but they don't diminish the value since they are easily changed.

Not enough body shots for me... Car is in MI. Yeah it was garaged but, the one photo of the rocker shows the rear quarter dog leg that attaches to the rocker is puffed out. Fresh paint??? I'm thinking a fair amount of fresh bondo too.

But, just guesses as it is hard to tell from pictures, and there aren't many of them of the exterior here.

Garrett