IGNORED

Kyusha House Electronic Fuel Pump Bracket

On 3/17/2024 at 6:29 PM, zKars said:

Can you tell that this group is a bunch of talented self taught fabricators with healthy dose of DIY and offer to help when needed?

Yeah, that’s us and damn proud of everyone here. 

Yep, that's why this group is so great!  We all know how to get things one way or another.

On 3/24/2024 at 9:16 AM, RIP260Z said:

Nissan already made a electronic fuel pump bracket for the S30;

https://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun/Z-1969-1978/engine-240z-260z/fuel-piping#2

Or am I missing something..... is the price of these OEM ones so much, or so rare, repro's need made?

You can't find a decent bracket anymore.  Most of the unit's I've seen are rusty, bent, or just not available.  AFIK, Nissan no longer sells them.

On 3/18/2024 at 6:41 AM, texasz said:

Please do not devolve this request for help to a bashing of what this company produces and sells.  Like Alan said, if you can do it yourself then go for it...there's no need to hammer on the point that the part is over priced by most people's opinion (and I agree, it is pricey for what it is).  Though the ask was not one of value.

The way I look at it, we shouldn't bash a company because of something we can do ourselves.  However, they have found a need and filled it with a product.  I highly respect this idea and encourage it.  I don't have the time, nor the resources, to build my own.  So, I have purchased it with the intention of focusing my time elsewhere.  Do-it-yourself projects are always a decision between time or money.  But I WILL be installing this myself...  😉

As far as my status, I received an update the next day I placed my order with Kyusha.  The next batch of brackets are in production now and I'll get one fresh off the press.

Mike

• Like 1