IGNORED

What Would You Do? Long lost HLS30-07631

73str86

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 6:20 AM, AK260 said:

To your point - this thing was literally paper thin in areas - probably why the do not touch sign was on it - and I was shocked how much it sold for 6 year ago!!

ce9a5ea236df41aeb286aa007abf2a80.jpg
b2aece83c8bfbdd870dfbaf9c1cc009d.jpg

But never underestimate the power of of having will and skill! If the OP can do metalwork to a high standard then a tonne of cost is saved.

This is just because the hype and value to them, from my engineer/mechanic point of view, I would never give 32k for that thing lol.

These people that bid, make a calculation what it's worth restored, and take the bet

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sold for asking price. The car will most likely be stripped for parts for some early restorations at a Midwest Z shop. Not sure what they do with rusted out shells, my only guess is cut them up and store the good sections.

Is anyone interested in a set of five 7/70 4.5 wheels and early D hubcaps that need restoration? There are assorted date sets on ebay right now.

20231019_155627.jpg

• Like 2