IGNORED

71 series 2 console

Wally

14 hours ago, Racer X said:

If it were mine I might use satin, if it is available.

13 hours ago, Patcon said:

SEM makes alot of these products

Back in the day when I restored my Series 1 (I agree with others here, you have a S1 console), I used SEM Black in Satin finish for the respray on my console and other interior bits.  The finish was near spot-on.  The SEM product line for plastic has an Activator that is sprayed on before the color.  It ended up very durable.

I've heard good things about the DupliColor line for plastic paint, but I've never used it.  I have used the SEM product line on multiple vehicles and multiple colors.  Top of the line product in my book.

• Like 2

Just got to my car. Yikes. Door plate say 5/71. back window stripes are vertical. All this tells me its a series 1, yes? However, the pillar emblems are series 2. I even have a set of series 1 emblems and tried to see if they'd fit...they wouldnt.