Flogged with spam calls, HELP! - Page 4 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Flogged with spam calls, HELP!

Featured Replies

I just a got a "Scam Likely" call on my Android phone, and this time a message was left.  Something about an iphone purchase that needs to be approved.  The Scam Likely callers never leave a message.  Spooky.  I never should have responded to this thread...

And now I've confirmed that they have the correct number.  Idiot!  

Edited by Zed Head

  • Author
17 hours ago, Zed Head said:

I remember being vaguely irritated at somebody who used the "I am here at ____'s enjoying a party" function on Facebook, or something along those lines.  Had my name and mapped location plus my connection to that person and whatever nefarious things they might be doing.

Just for fun I figured out where a guy lived and worked using clues on the web, after he took people's money but didn't deliver  a product.  Basically stole a bunch of money then had a big wedding party.

Wishing people a Happy Birthday on Facebook is another good one.

 

https://www.facebook.com/fogbigE

Man, I hope I don't have to give up my screen name.

1 hour ago, Zed Head said:

Man, I hope I don't have to give up my screen name.

Of course, not, but we WILL always picture you with a long scraggily beard from here on out.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
19 minutes ago, SteveJ said:

Of course, not, but we WILL always picture you with a long scraggily beard from here on out.

Yes!

They borrowed the Z logo too. I've seen that before over the years. Batt rastards.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.