IGNORED

Parts Wanted: 280z stock right front lower valance

Av8ferg

Chas, you’re the best...thank you trying. I thought I found one, paid for it and then got an email saying they had already sold it and they refunded my money. Interesting website, I have never heard of but they sell all sorts of vintage original Z parts and are very responsive.

https://maseraticompound.com/search?q=280z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Unfortunately that’s the drivers side. For some odd reason there are more driver’s sides out there. All the passenger sides I found had dents or gouges. Was trying to forgo paying for body work. Do you agree this is the drivers side. The seller doesn’t specify

Looks like the passenger side to me. He has several photos.

Seems like I saw the driver's side in another one of his listings.

Whatever---the short scalloped edge profile matches what John posted he was looking for originally.

Ask him thru e-bay.

• Like 1

I looked in my parts pile and found I have a pair of corners. In decent shape, no dings but some surface rust. 
If you have interest and zKars doesn't work out. 

Hey, I appreciate it. If you have one you’re willing to part with I’d be grateful. Let me know what you want for it. Thanks again!