IGNORED

Red 69 production date car on BAT

zspert

To me the most interesting aspect of the comments about this car is the universal praise for the competence of that outfit in OK. Most of you know who I'm referencing, the one with the multiple convictions for fraud. However, this continues to prove that there is indeed a sucker born every minute. 

On rare occasion BAT has featured a car from his shop, or if we can believe it did indeed come from his shop, and they haven't been anything to write home about. 

By the way, I like the car and expect it to fetch a pretty penny. To restore it or do just the safe & reliable repairs needed and enjoy the patina, the universal question! 

IMG_2542.JPG

IMG_2735.JPG

8 hours ago, zspert said:

To me the most interesting aspect of the comments about this car is the universal praise for the competence of that outfit in OK. Most of you know who I'm referencing, the one with the multiple convictions for fraud. However, this continues to prove that there is indeed a sucker born every minute. 

Indeed.

One of the people big-upping and sucking up to 'The Guild' (LOL) on the current BAT '69 HLS30U auction owns a car which has a bodyshell made out of at least three different cars welded together, but which - inexplicably - seems to have been given an award at ZCon 2021 Colorado.

You've heard of the Rumble In The Jungle, but here's the Con At The Con...   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, zspert said:

HS30-S - Don't get me started on the ZCCA!

I know right? Who judges the judges? I guess they do their best in the circumstances, but...

Oh, and you downgraded me. I'm not an HS Standard, I'm an HS Deluxe Grande Nose... 😉

72-ZG-glovebox-18.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...