IGNORED

SupremeCling

Welcome to the group! 

Nice to see another Z in the Denver area!  I use to be stationed at the former Lowry Air Force Base back in the early 1990's and owned a 1973 240Z back then.

If you haven't done so yet, consider joining the Z Car Club of Colorado https://www.zccc.org/

The members have much knowledge to offer and membership will afford you some discounts on parts.

Green 240Z.jpg

20 hours ago, DatsunZGuy said:

Welcome to the group! 

Nice to see another Z in the Denver area!  I use to be stationed at the former Lowry Air Force Base back in the early 1990's and owned a 1973 240Z back then.

If you haven't done so yet, consider joining the Z Car Club of Colorado https://www.zccc.org/

The members have much knowledge to offer and membership will afford you some discounts on parts.

Green 240Z.jpg

That is freaking awesome.

When I was searching, I was not a huge fan of the green color or really any color other than that wasn't a version of the yellow, or blue. But the green deeply grew on me. There are few cars that have a greater color collaboration than the tan interior and green paint your Datsun hosts.

Send more pictures, glad to find a local friend! If you still work on yours, PM me. I want to get my hands in mines all the time!

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

Welcome aboard!

Were you at Zcon two weeks ago in Co. Springs?

Thank you!

I was at Zcon 2021, it was a blast. I could only make it to Saturday though, which felt like a great day anyway.

I was in LoDo to try and catch the "Invade Denver" segment. But after driving around downtown for 2 hours, I gave up when I did not see a single Z. 

I didn't go to the invade denver event, but I was at the show on Sat as well.

I was asking if you were at the show because I met a guy named Seyler* during my whirlwind trip to Denver/Co. Springs, but I don't remember where. I can't remember if it was at the show on Saturday, or up in Denver on Monday maybe.  LOL

*although I thought it was spelled "Sailor".

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

I didn't go to the invade denver event, but I was at the show on Sat as well.

I was asking if you were at the show because I met a guy named Seyler* during my whirlwind trip to Denver/Co. Springs, but I don't remember where. I can't remember if it was at the show on Saturday, or up in Denver on Monday maybe.  LOL

*although I thought it was spelled "Sailor".

It is pronounced "sailor" but spelled Seyler. You have got the right guy!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SupremeCling said:

I was at Zcon 2021, it was a blast. I could only make it to Saturday though, which felt like a great day anyway.

Hey! I remember your car! Snapped a few pics but my pictures don't do it justice like your pic at Balanced Rock

I'll just blame the camera. Or me. Or both.

Welcome Aboard and the first step at kicking an addiction is to admit you have one. But I don't think there is a soul here that really wants to kick it....

20210821_155550.jpg

20210821_155601.jpg

20210821_155612.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, wal280z said:

Hey! I remember your car! Snapped a few pics but my pictures don't do it justice like your pic at Balanced Rock

I'll just blame the camera. Or me. Or both.

Welcome Aboard and the first step at kicking an addiction is to admit you have one. But I don't think there is a soul here that really wants to kick it....

20210821_155550.jpg

20210821_155601.jpg

20210821_155612.jpg

Big Smile on my face after learning a (previous) stranger took a picture of my Z