IGNORED

Headlight switch

Dcreech0

@Patcon @SteveJ @Dcreech0 Ok, Charles and Steve beat me to it. I have several 260Z switches that will probably never sell. I just checked them and the wiring, connector, and dimmer switch are the same except for a different color wire on the horn contact. I'll cannibalize a turn signal switch and send out the dimmer switch. @Dcreech0, PM me with your shipping info.

Jim

3 hours ago, jfa.series1 said:

@Patcon @SteveJ @Dcreech0 Ok, Charles and Steve beat me to it. I have several 260Z switches that will probably never sell. I just checked them and the wiring, connector, and dimmer switch are the same except for a different color wire on the horn contact. I'll cannibalize a turn signal switch and send out the dimmer switch. @Dcreech0, PM me with your shipping info.

Jim

Huge kudos to you Jim. This is what makes these forums awesome. Communal support for the love of the cars. I look forward to getting this piece from you. 
Im sure I will have more questions for you all when I get it all wired back in.