IGNORED

Who's running the Panasport 16X7 +11 wheels from ZCar Garage?

conedodger

Thank you, gentlemen! I think I'd be happy with all the choices mentioned and might be leaning to 225/50R16 on the 16 X 7 wheel with +11 offset from Panasport or possibly the 16 X 7 +10 from Rota. I think I'd like to have the spokes with a bit of color and polished edges, like Jeff's earlier pic. Do coilovers end up adding a lot of expense if I go to a 16 X 8? It seems I saw something about $2k to go that route? The 225s with +10 or +11 will fill the wheel well towards the lip/fender more than a 205 with zero offset, right? Z car garage is near me and wonder if the 16 X 7 +11 comes in the color you have Jeff with the graphite colored spoke and polished lip.

image (71).png

image (70).pngimage (69).png

image.png

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Daluvian said:

Curious if the above post fire combo will work any thoughts Jeff 

I've always read/been told and followed 0 offset without doing any mods, fender rolling.

Konig Rewind 16x7 0

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/526089/1977-nissan-280z-konig-rewind-stock-suspension