IGNORED

For sale 240z Dutch original.. can you spot whats wrong?

dutchzcarguy

2 minutes ago, Zup said:

A Tabco replacement arch is only ~$125.00 here in the States--

I got them from a german?/swedish? company (Würth?)  lying in the pile of parts on my attic... dust on them from 30! years of lying..  Just Maybe... i'm gonna use them on my own old 240z with build in glasfiber  ( terrible ) rear fenderflares.

• 9 months later...
On 3/7/2021 at 2:10 PM, dutchzcarguy said:

Bingo !!   After the rotten away wheelhousing they welded in a non original one!  It's not round like the front one.. The lip is wrong also..

Congrets! Jim!

Evidently much to square! In this pic you can see the fault really clearly..

Thanks for starting this topic.
I've been looking for a clean 240z here in the Netherlands and this one mentioned is for sale again:
https://www.marktplaats.nl/v/auto-s/oldtimers/m1783680105-datsun-overige-datsun-240z-sport

I thought it looked nice. But happy I found your post.

The search continues

17 minutes ago, tvolver said:

I thought it looked nice. But happy I found your post.

Haha, Yes i have seen the new advert also and bart @bartsscooterservice  alerted me on the fact that it was the same one we had seen..

In March or so 2021 , i spoke to the owner on the phone and asked him if he did see something wrong with the rear fender.. i then carfully told him what was wrong.. he then told me it was not so bad.. but i think that he now wants to get rid of the car.. 

Still a nice car though.

• Like 1