IGNORED

Arizona Z Emissions Check?

Jeff G 78

I got the call today and I'm officially moving from the iceball that is Michigan to the surface of the sun they call Phoenix.  I will be taking my 78 280Z and the 996 for sure and I'm 96% sure the 260Z race car will go, but my stash of parts that I've been collecting for 40 years will have to get pared down to the bare minimum.  I simply don't have the money to move everything or the space to store it out there.  It will be tough to part with stuff, but it's worth it.

Thanks all for the emissions help and within a few months, I will be posting from my new home and looking to meet up with you guys that live in the Phoenix area.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I put an offer on a house with only a video walk through and I was in AZ over the weekend for the home inspection.  I'm buying a house that has a big (for there) garage with a standard double garage door plus a golf cart door that's only a 6 foot door.  I knew it would be tight to fit a real car through, but I measured it and found that the actual opening is 68" wide.  The 280Z *should* be 64.2" wide according to the interwebs, so if I'm super careful, I should be able to just back it through the door with 1.5" on each side to spare.  The golf cart bay is just long enough for the Z as well, but once I swap to 240Z bumpers, it will have plenty of garage length in that spot.

I guess adding flares is out of the question.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1