IGNORED

bottom of door panel

Wally

i am still trying to figure out what goes over these sections bottom of the doors. One place told me they knew what i needed and sent whats in the photo, a section of vinyl. I can't believe i simply glue this on though, there has to be something that goes behind it?

IMG_1812.jpg

IIRC thats all there is down there, contact glue should be able to get a good stick on that, although i used 3m spray glue....

If you leave you car out year round like i do, then might be good to use this inside the channel https://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-internal-frame-coating-14oz-aerosol.html . I dont think the insides of those channels are painted by in factory.

16 hours ago, Patcon said:

There is also a curved piece of vinyl covered metal(?) that has screws that hold it to the top edge of the inner rocker panel. That's what the small holes are from.

You mean these? Nissan still has these believe it or not. 

Edit, they're painted now. The vinyl wrap caused rust.

20201113_112147.jpg

20201113_112010.jpg

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 1