Heater hardware - Page 2 - 510 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Heater hardware

Featured Replies

I have a new mistress at the moment. She is very demanding of my time and attention. I’m sure you-all understand.... Peachy.... She has her warts, but beauty is skin deep I have to keep her eyes covered or I risk attack, like a trained hawk... yes, beer is involved.

I shall continue the clip search. 

7CED7501-2FC6-4A5C-92E3-DD93DF27FD0B.jpeg

Edited by zKars

  • 4 weeks later...

Try these guys, they have a pretty deep inventory of obscure parts....


https://jdm-car-parts.com

If you can’t find on a website search give them a call.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.