IGNORED

Pro TunerZ vs Jenvey?

Google says no one has posted anything about the Pro TunerZ intake manifold/fuel rail + throttle body kits on this forum, so I thought I would, and also ask what people think about these vs the Jenvey ITB setup.

Pro TunerZ L-Series Intake Manifold /Fuel Rail / 75mm Throttle Body

Regular price - $799.00 (plus injectors)

vs

Jenvey Nissan Datsun L28 Throttle Body Kit

Regular price - £1,373.00

The Pro TunerZ kit comes in 90mm, too. I am going to run SUs for a while but I’m curious about the FE options. I know the factory NA FE systems won’t work with my cam, so it seems like these are what I’m left with.

If they don't show it on an engine, running, with some performance numbers, then it's just a pretty welding job. 

It would be so easy to make a video with the part on an engine, running.  They don't even have that, let alone actual performance comparison.  I think it's a show-piece.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/protunerzz/videos/?ref=page_internal

They built the first one in September 2019 and said they tested it, on a turbo engine, but didn't post any comments or results.  Since then there is no sign that anyone has even installed one on an engine.  I'd get on their Facebook and ask for some results.  Things like this are born and die on a regular basis.  Most of the comments are about how nice they look and the pretty colors.

Edited by Zed Head

Don't forget balance.  They all need to flow the same over the whole RPM range.  5 and 6 are pulling from the same pretty tight spot.  1 looks like it might get left behind.

Hard to predict anything from just a picture.  It will be a another fun story to follow though.

image.png