IGNORED

What is wrong with this?

Zed Head

28 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

"Farm animals".  Unexpected result.  I don't know what's happening.

Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083131/quotes/?tab=qt&ref_=tt_trv_qu

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 11:19 AM, Zed Head said:

"Farm animals".  Unexpected result.  I don't know what's happening.

image.png

Just a heads up, did you know about the two icons in the upper right of the ad?  If you click the "X" Google will give you an option to never see the ad again.  The arrow ">" to the left of it will show you a page telling you WHY the ad is showing up.  By doing this, you can see why Google is pushing the ad to your computer.  Google also gives you an option to enable or disable personalization. 

As an example, I just purchased two Kayak's from a website and I see their ads more often now.  The ad system looks at both your browsing history as well as the cookies stored on your computer.  This is on purpose so they can show you ads relevant to your browsing history.  This is a VERY common thing for all browsers, not just Google Chrome. 

Screenshot 2020-05-31 13.01.20.png

If you really want to be anonymous, most browsers have a private browsing mode.  In Chrome, it's called "Incognito Mode"...  However, I personally don't like this option because most of the ads are irrelevant and useless to me -- typically showing mortgage deals, historical photos, or some other garbage.

I tried "Animal Farm" and still got Cuup...

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”
 George Orwell, Animal Farm

“Weak or strong, clever or simple, we are all brothers.”
 George Orwell, Animal Farm

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/animal-farm

Edited by Zed Head
  • Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 11:50 AM, SteveJ said:

Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083131/quotes/?tab=qt&ref_=tt_trv_qu

Reading the best of the script is almost better than watching the movie.

Mike, I'm just having fun with Google AdSense.  Because it makes no sense.  Their algorithm is messed up, probably wasting Googlebits of bandwidth on useless promotion.  That's why it's funny and fun to play with.  I'm not logged in to Hybridz and it just toggles between Cuup and springs and Windex.  Hilarious!!!!

I know how to get rid of the ads and report the ads a "Inappropriate", etc.  That's why I'm "chit-chatting".

Edited by Zed Head