IGNORED

Clearly.... a Fastback Z

19 hours ago, 240260280 said:

The Hoover picked it up in Japan.

'Japan'. Or - as everyone else calls it - The Internet.

You might want to try using the Hoover attachment which picks up the relevant information and not just the photos. It might still be in the packaging. You did keep the packaging, I hope?

No problem Alan. For searching Z content in Japan, here is my approach:

• Searching Google's Japanese web site. 
  • Searching only web content in Japan by IP correlation
  • Searching using Japanese text and expressions

The results are nearly always from Japan.

For anyone interested in this, here is a direct link to the configured search site. Just pop in your Japanese text and you will have the 3 filters above working for you:

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=ロールバー+S30&lr=&cr=countryJP&hl=en&tbs=ctr:countryJP&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi_kpCgzrfmAhXRs1kKHSaACFAQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=2049&bih=1007&dpr=0.67

I do some searching for research and some for fun. The strange sun worshiper Z came out of one of the searches as an artifact.  I'll try and dig it up again and post the web site. I'd be grateful if you could translate and explain more about this unique finding!

33 minutes ago, 240260280 said:

@HS30-H

Here is web site for above photo:

https://clicccar.com/2017/11/07/528886/

I have a fair few of those old OPTION and Car Boy magazines here at home. I recognised the car as being one of the old early 80s drag specials. Some of them had interesting ad powerful engines, but chassis setup for drag was not very well understood or developed at the time. 

From the same OPTION magazine issue, this is the same car as the rear view in the first post:

Kishinaru Machine-2.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, 240260280 said:

It is interesting to see the roof chop. Thanks!

I noted a similar approach here:

image.png

SITE: https://news.goo.ne.jp/article/clicccar/trend/clicccar-20170314-452093.html

Yes, the CHALLENGE car was quite a successful roof chop, I think. There were a few chopped Zs active in Japanese drags and speed trials, but the road-legal CHALLENGE car was probably the best proportioned:

Challenge-1.jpg

Challenge-2.jpg