IGNORED

240z 1972

Xavier Ortiz

47 minutes ago, Xavier Ortiz said:

Hello everyone!! I have a Z car 240 and I need to found  an automatic transmission. If somebody  know where I can find them  let me know  by my email xaortizcollazo@gmail.com 

So you want to source an automatic 3 speed transmission?

Where are you located?

11 hours ago, S30Driver said:

Here are some (probably has 20 of them) from the z man of washington ....   Shipping could be interesting.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/d/snohomish-auto-trans-datsun-cars/7031022697.html

That is Oliver from https://www.zspecialties.com.

Unfortunately his website has been under construction for a long time. You can call and ask him about shipping.

I’m pulling mine out of my 280 relatively soon along with the matching R180 differential. Car has 138k miles on it. Don’t think my dad ever drove it over 60mph. It’s been in storage for about. 10 years. Shifted fine before it was in put in storage.I’m retrofitting it to a 83zx 5 speed. Speaking of that anyone out there that has pedals and a dust shield for a manual trans please let me know. 

• Like 1

Florida to Puerto Rico is a lot better than Washington State to P.R. Still would be costly to ship I would think. 

Speaking of it @Yarb, I have some 280 pedals, what dust shield are you looking for? PM me about is so we are not highjacking Xavier's thread for a transmission.