IGNORED

The blue 510

grannyknot

I bought the headliner pre-made from a place on ebay, they also include a big sheet of extra fabric for the AB and C pillars, I even got the parcel self covered as well. It fits pretty well, there are some stitching irregularities but once I can get the car out into the sun I think most of that and a few wrinkles relax.  That is the first headliner I've done where it hangs from steel bows, steep learning curve.

• Like 1

Hard to be a good quality axe, the 1st one is a heavy and tall, that's the splitting axe, 2nd is a Timber framers hatchet, 3rd is my brother's old practice throwing axe, he use to perform in those logging shows in the Pacific NW, 4th one is just a nice all round general axe, 5th is a very old Adz used for squaring up timber beams, the 6th pick is a Timber framer's slick, also used in old time ship building, basically a 2 handed chisel, great fun to use. 

IMG_1198.JPG

IMG_1199.JPG

IMG_1200.JPG

IMG_1201.JPG

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1203.JPG

IMG_1204.JPG

IMG_1205.JPG

IMG_1206.JPG

• Like 4

I got the engine started today!:love:  Couple of problems though and would appreciate any help.  The engine is a 4cyl 2.4L  KA24DE from a 1991 240sx, fuel injected, standard distributor with one ignition coil.

The engine won't start by turning the key, I have to turn the key to ON and use a remote hand switch connected to the starter?

Once the engine has started the revs seem normal until the engine starts warming up then the revs slowly climb to 1500-2000 and the revs cycle up and down, not hunting, the up/down cycle is predictable.    Thanks.