IGNORED

I created some RC tricycles for Halloween

ramsesosirus

My other passion is Halloween and all things spooky and artistic.  So I spend most of this year making these RC controlled tricycles.  I did all the legally required stuff (patent, TM, etc.)

Hopefully I can begin to get them to market this year.  I was thinking you could even put a cooler of beer in one of the wagons and drive it around like a tailgate haha.

I am grateful for any feedback, advice, critique, etc.  I have 13 prototypes at the moment.  And yes, I basically invented them and figured out how to do it.  Which is a skill I learned by working on cars!

RC Tricycles (Horror Trikes)

• Like 2

18 hours ago, grannyknot said:

That is hilarious, now turn him into a zombie with one foot pedaling and the other one missing or dragging on the ground. The possibilities are endless, how much weight can the motor handle?

Yes, many possiblities!  The zombie is a good one... I've already put ghosts and clowns on other ones.  The motor seems pretty stout, I think the connection to the wheel is the weak point.  I made one of those big wagons like this too, which is about 30 pounds.

18 hours ago, psdenno said:

A crowd pleaser!  One wheel drive?

Dennis

Yes, just one works fine.  But it wouldn't bee too hard to get both to spin.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...