Series 1 on BaT $600 (5 hrs left) - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Series 1 on BaT $600 (5 hrs left)

Featured Replies

Ahhh...broken ash tray, water damaged gauge, grapefruit alternator that probably needs work, metal fan blades that nobody wants...lots of great early parts that are either broken or completely worn out.  I think it has an early hood, though.  The shipping costs are going to be three times the cost of the car.

It may have ended up there but is surely didn't live its life there.  That car is easily as toasted as 27th was when I got her.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I was really thinking hard about bidding on the car towards the end of the auction since it's only 5 hours south on I-25 of where I live here in Colorado. But as soon as I got ready to place the $1,100.00 bid, I just knew that my wife would kill me since I already have 4 other 240Z project cars. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.