IGNORED

Rare and super rare Z - parts pricing! JUST ASK your question here!

2 hours ago, nomuken said:

So are NOS caps valuable? To valuable to fit them and regret later?

Just a look on ebay.com tells you?  I think they are very rare original in the original packing..

Her some NEAR MINT ones.. for.....US$1949,-   (Hope yours are still in the factory sealed bags?)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-Of-4-DATSUN-240Z-260Z-280Z-HUBCAPS-NEAR-MINT-ORIGINAL-CONDITION/174305485080?hash=item28956aa118:g:5GIAAOSw8zJe1-Nw

On 7/15/2019 at 9:16 AM, dutchzcarguy said:

Another question, does someone have the colorcode for this type of (260z) wheels?  It's a blue-ish dark grey i see on my originals.. (the pic shows a restored wheel by a Nissandealer where i saw this one.)

I don't have the specific colour code for the "Black Pearl"-type wheel infills, but here are a couple of pictures of an unused spare. The grey infill colour on the unrestored original appears a lighter shade than the restored wheel in your image. Saying that, as has been noted a number of times on this site, there will inevitably be shade variations between batches of parts from the OEM supplier(s). To prove that point, I have attached a picture of four NOS centre caps I have for the "Black Pearl"-type wheels, albeit with the same part number, but which illustrate significant shade variations on the white/ivory "Z" and the iridescent blue/green background.Wheel Centre Shade Variants.JPG

IMG_7841.JPG

IMG_7840.JPG

I will take a pic of my old wheel color..(one of these days...pff.. busy but no energy at all..)  it's a blue/grey...  Thanks for the pic's.  I got a set of 4 wheels and hubcaps from the UAE (emirates) imported long ago and they have also blue very metallic looking hubcaps.. There are also differences in the edge of the circle where the z is in..  btw, have you noticed the lower left z is upside down in your pic? not many people notice that..

6 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

There are also differences in the edge of the circle where the z is in..  btw, have you noticed the lower left z is upside down in your pic? not many people notice that..

I did notice on two of the caps, the ones with the ivory-coloured "Z", that there is a gold ring around perimeter of the iridescent centres. I didn't notice that one cap was upside down, so I am part of the majority, I guess!  I had to take a long look at the picture before I saw what you meant, about the "Z" on one cap being inverted.  Great spot!

• 9 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 12:36 PM, dutchzcarguy said:

I will take a pic of my old wheel color..(one of these days...pff.. busy but no energy at all..)  it's a blue/grey... 

Seem to vorgotten this.. i have some pics from cleaning them but in these pics the blue'ish tint they got in the sun is not really good to see. I think the color of these rims are like the orig color of the rear plates around the rear lights of the 240z..

20200802_085243.jpg

It looks like black here but it's a bit blue-ish when you hit it with the right lighting..

20200802_085237.jpg

20200802_085205.jpg

I wet-sand blasted these rims and came out wonderful..  (I do this with silversand and a special tool on my pressure washer.. Pressure is somewhere around 30-40 bar (kg/cm2) i guess..)

The lower one is a defect one i'm not restoring, maybe i could weld it but i've got already 8 of these 🙈

20200827_161516.jpg

Maybe someone could tell me the color code of the rearpanels of the 240z ?

I got for sale a set of original 240z front fender mirrors in...ORIGINAL Nissan boxes !!  I am asking for a bid over 500 euro's.  As i'm not gona use them on my restoration.. (in a few years..haha i hope..  i thought i sell them here locally. But i could ship e'm anywhere..

Partnumbers 96301-E4100 and 96302-E4100 These parts are brand new in the orig box and are untarnished! 

This pic is an example, the orig ones are in theire boxes in my warehouse.. cellar!

image-06-10-2017_11-52-09-414.jpg

I also got some brandnew fuelpumps in nissan box 

IMG-20161118-WA0011.jpg

Super original headlights with the dome glass 260z but also will fit the 240z (just another plug.)

20160924_140206.jpg

20160924_140213.jpg

20160924_140156.jpg

Very rare rear license plate lighting (only Japan and europe?  for on the bumper..  is a used one but still nice..

20160924_141007.jpg

They are always rusted away inside but... not this one!!! 

20160924_141020.jpg

As last a set of Fenders came from the USA never used. these are the fenders sold by victoria brittish ...long ago.. stil in perfect order..

20160924_144058.jpg

If you are interested in one or more of these things, i only sell quality stuff and always let you know by pics just before shipping in what state the parts are i send you!  contact me here or on martzedcars@outlook.com  Thanks.  Mart. (Martin)

• Like 2

Hi Mart!

Please take a photo of the top cap on one of the NOS (Nissan boxed) fuel pumps.

Are there any markings on the pumps which would identify the supplier of the pumps to Nissan? (i.e.: Nikki, Ampco, or Kyosan Denki)

I have two of these sets. I have been holding them in case I need to swap for a rear quarter panel that I have been working on and hoping it turns out ok.

Not sure how rare but there pretty cool. Once I get it done I'll sell one set and put the other on my 71 once its got fresh paint.

NOS Metal Series One Emblem.JPG

• Like 1

OH.. i'm sorry if i can't answer you all but i'm covered in mails about a lot of parts, haven't had this ever.. 

Jim, the pumps are of the old laurel but are the same as on a 240z for as far i remember.

In a orig. Nissan box they are made by ATSUGI part number on the box is 17010-S3085 and if i google it this is what comes up as 1'st answer..

17040 59G24,NISSAN 17040 59G24; Fuel Feed Unit (yoyopart.com)

I can give pics faster if you ask me the pic's  on my mailadress:  martzedcars@outlook.com

As i have these pumps i can sell 2 of the 3 i have, they are 250 euro a piece as they are no ware to be found on the net..

ALSO..  i got a few old pumps that are of the other even more rare fabricators.. (ofcourse i can't remember the names but i got 3 or 4 (incl. the new ones of atsugi).

Edited by dutchzcarguy