New Owner HLS30-33909 - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Owner HLS30-33909

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

Hey, just joined. Bought this 71 #33909 off BaT a few days ago form an owner of 30 years.  The car is straight, all original sheet metal and rust free so I have a nice base.  The car is now with Robert at the 240Z Guild down in Madill, OK for an evaluation and some refreshing.

 

Have had lots and lots of cars but my first Z so this will be a learning experience. Also, I'm decent at the conceptual stuff but an unskilled fairly miserable wrencher so I got that going for me ?

 

 

1971_datsun_510_1554053993ff9f98764daR-Side.jpg

  • Author

ps I'm in Rhode Island

1971_datsun_510_1554321497202bcafbfad8f2fe2Engine.jpg

IMG_8659.jpeg

IMG_8660.jpeg

I'll second Mike's welcome.  That is indeed a very nice ride, congratulations on your purchase.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thank you for the welcomes! I have been poking around here - the knowledge base is impressive and seems like a great group of enthusiasts ?

Agree with the other comments.  Nice car.  I watched the BaT auction.  Curious to see what Robert does to it.

@RodeoWelcome, Rodeo (aka itsfred on BaT)!  I watched the final minutes of the auction and you got a great buy on the car!  Good luck with the refreshing at the 240Z Guild, I have heard a lot of good things about them. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.