Mike

Parts Wanted: Wanted Early Series Ash Tray

Wanted Early Series Ash Tray

I'm looking for an early S30 ash tray like the one pictured.  Please respond to this ad or send me a PM if you have one that you'd like to sell.

Thanks!  Mike

• Advertiser
      Mike
    • Date
      04/20/2019
    • Price
    • Category
    • Year
    • Model
      240z

Ugh, that seems to be the going price.  There are a few on Ebay for that same price range.  I hate buying from Craigslist due to scams but that is exactly what I am looking for.  Thanks for the link.

@Mike

Do you need the whole thing or just the ashtray lid? Steve Nixon makes the ashtray lid. I might have a complete one laying around. I could look or Jim Karst might have one he is willing to part with. I am sure mine won't be $400, at least not for you 😉

37 minutes ago, Patcon said:

@Mike

Do you need the whole thing or just the ashtray lid? Steve Nixon makes the ashtray lid. I might have a complete one laying around. I could look or Jim Karst might have one he is willing to part with. I am sure mine won't be $400, at least not for you 😉

I already have a good lid, I just need the lower tray part because mine is busted on the corner.  It must have happened during the restoration..  If you have one I would appreciate it.

4 hours ago, Mike said:

I already have a good lid, I just need the lower tray part because mine is busted on the corner.  It must have happened during the restoration..  If you have one I would appreciate it.

I will look around

• Thanks 1

Mike,

I looked around some. I should have one but I can't locate it right now. Did you reach out to Jim?

Charles

On 4/28/2019 at 1:56 PM, Patcon said:

Mike,

I looked around some. I should have one but I can't locate it right now. Did you reach out to Jim?

Charles

Yeah, I messaged him a few days ago..

• Like 1