IGNORED

Parts Wanted: Wanted Early Series Ash Tray

Mike

@Mike

Do you need the whole thing or just the ashtray lid? Steve Nixon makes the ashtray lid. I might have a complete one laying around. I could look or Jim Karst might have one he is willing to part with. I am sure mine won't be $400, at least not for you ?

37 minutes ago, Patcon said:

@Mike

Do you need the whole thing or just the ashtray lid? Steve Nixon makes the ashtray lid. I might have a complete one laying around. I could look or Jim Karst might have one he is willing to part with. I am sure mine won't be $400, at least not for you ?

I already have a good lid, I just need the lower tray part because mine is busted on the corner.  It must have happened during the restoration..  If you have one I would appreciate it.

4 hours ago, Mike said:

I already have a good lid, I just need the lower tray part because mine is busted on the corner.  It must have happened during the restoration..  If you have one I would appreciate it.

I will look around

• Thanks 1