IGNORED

Engine test stand

Dave WM

well you can see large sections with carbon deposits, prob best to not mess with it, Italian tune time. I don't know how well my borescope will do as far as trying to photograph what is on the screen.

water temp and oil pressure hooked up, all looking good. Starts instantly now, will invest in some proper wire and clean up the harnessing. Funny how I was so sure it was the EFI, but should have known better due to the conflicting info (fouled plugs/leaning did not help). I saw a nice wire selection at HF last time I was there, assortment of sizes and colors IIRC. I would like to get some of the connectors to really make it a nice test harness for the ign etc...

Jeff, about time for you to hook up your turbo on the run stand!!

the next big question will be what next? take it all down and store as a spare, look for turbo stuff, build my own go cart?

Edited by Dave WM