IGNORED

I've been looking for a project

z8987

• 7 months later...

I've been driving and just enjoying the 70z.  I found another z in a garage.  This one has been sitting for over 30 years and appears to be in great shape.  

Something I haven't done to the 70 z is any suspension work.  I think it would be a good idea to check out he bearings and running gear.  I don't want the car to be down long, so I'm looking for advise on how to start this and what I can do that will not keep the car down for long.  I don't want to do any work twice, I'd rather have it down longer and complete any logical work to be done at the same time. 

Front first? Back first? Is there anything that might be too difficult for my skills. So far I've been able to do everything to get this car on the road.  It sat for 15 years, and it required a lot of work. 

Almost everything I've ordered for this car that says fits 240z never fits perfectly.   The master cylinder was backwards, that was a pain for awhile.

I want to smooth out the ride of this and keep as much as original as possible.  What's the best way to do this keeping it original?  I went for a ride today on a road that had a lot of patches and it was rough, if felt like there were no shocks.