IGNORED

Looking for 240, 260, or 280zs in the $500-$2000 range.

moozieman

On 1/22/2019 at 4:10 PM, moozieman said:

Looking for a 240z or 260z in the $500-$2000 range. Can anyone help me out?

im in California and getting ready to sell some of my Z cars. pm me. i may have something that will spark your interest, a series 1 z that is very solid and rust free. 

21 minutes ago, 2fourtyzee said:

spoke to the guy he thinks he can get a rust free and complete z for 3k lol. 

How about a picture of one of yours and a ballpark price?  Just for reference.  You might be one of the guys that has inflated ideas.  lol.  Let's get the whole picture.

28 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

How about a picture of one of yours and a ballpark price?  Just for reference.  You might be one of the guys that has inflated ideas.  lol.  Let's get the whole picture.

how about you tell me what a 70 with original paint and no rust Z is worth to you?  ive been tinkering with cars for over 20 years, i know a thing or two. so please enlighten me. 

6 minutes ago, 2fourtyzee said:

how about you tell me what a 70 with original paint and no rust Z is worth to you?  ive been tinkering with cars for over 20 years, i know a thing or two. so please enlighten me. 

You're avoiding the point now.  If you know a thing or two, show it, don't talk about it.  You're the one who claims to know, not me.  lol

On 1/22/2019 at 4:10 PM, moozieman said:

Looking for a 240z or 260z in the $500-$2000 range. Can anyone help me out?

They are out there.  You know that your title says - $5000, but you wrote  - $2000.  Is it 5 or 2?

This guy just posted.  

image.png

I'm the one that the one that spoke with 2furtyzee. He asked me what condition Z" Im looking and what was my budget. I told him I prefer a "rust free" 240z or mostly rust free . Who's not . Well he proceeded to tell me how the price had gone up on 240zs and for $3000 I would be have to consider a shell or something with rust needing a lot of work. He also told me that he's been buying and selling Z's for 5 years and has a good understanding. of the market. I than told I maybe will to up my budget some for the right. I told the ideal car would be something complete that have been sitting a while, that I can get back on the roads  after of course , going thought the car to make it road worthy and car driver for a few years before doing any restoration. He told me he car that may work and wanted to know what I would pay for the car. Asked him to tell me more about the car. He went on to say the was a series 1 240z, blue on blue. (I have been looking for this combo for a while) rust free that has been off the roads for 15 years but was complete enough to get running in a matter of a couple of weeks worth of work. He did say the car was missing a few non critical parts ash tray, heater control panel and such. Than he told the car had a dent on the passenger side. and he wanted $5500 for the car. My interest was peeked. He told me  that he was considering placing the car on Bring a trailer. I asked for pictures. He sent me a few pictures , but did not include a picture of the " Dent". After viewing the first set of pictures. I was interested and asked for pictures of the interior and the dent in the rear quarter panel. He sent me the rest of the pictures as you can cleary that the damage was more than a dent. 

I told him thanks and I would keep looking. I would have bought the car if it wasn't in a wreak.  I know the price have gone up on the 240z, but I'm sure  I can find a better car for $5500.  I'm  not despret for a 240z, I have three very nice " RUST FREE"  240Z'S all California car.

IMG_85511.jpg

IMG_84111.jpg

IMG_85521-240z.jpg

IMG_85321-240.jpg

IMG_85311.jpg

IMG_84151.jpg

IMG_85371.jpg

car.rtf

Edited by dat240z71