IGNORED

Ol' Blue... current status

As the star of most of your well-known how-to write-ups on the Atlantic Z website, I think it would be fair to call this particular Z, 'iconic'.  Kind of sad to see the exterior rust that's set in.  Just patina, right?

This is like saying hello to an old friend that you've missed for a long time.

I expected to see a photo showing your feet under the car up on wood blocks used for jackstands with a tub of grease in your hand.

Beautifully brutal shots of Blue in the massive winter you have there, yet followed by the lush greens of a new season.

Memory lane.

Thank you  Phillip and Blue!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Zup said:

This is like saying hello to an old friend that you've missed for a long time.

...Who came back with some unfortunate tattoo's......  Still an old friend though.

I've alway's loved those stripes on that blue.  I even seriously considered it when I was choosing paint for mine.  I'm happy to know that this car still exists.  A legend in my mind at least...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zup said:

expected to see a photo showing your feet under the car up on wood blocks used for jackstands with a tub of grease in your hand.

I was instantly a fan of anyone who could do those kind of repairs and mods while lying underneath a jacked-up car parked outdoors on on a crushed-rock driveway.  None of that 3-bay-garage, epoxy-coated floor stuff for our Mr. Blue.

Always made me wonder, though:  Aren't there any mosquitoes or blackflies in Nova Scotia?

• Like 2

That car got me through a lot of my problems for sure. I lucked up and bought the same car as Phillips when I got back into Datsun Zs. Can't leave Captain Obvious' s '77 out either. They both helped me a bunch. Oh yeah Fastwoman was a tremendous help too. ZedHead and everyone else on this forum.

Thank you all!

• Like 1