IGNORED

Anybody else getting tired of this girl pointing her arse at you?

Zed Head

It's been a while since I complained about this kind of thing, so what the heck...for old time's sake.

I like to hit the "End" button to go to the bottom of the page.  And I always end up seeing the same old end.  This girl pointing her coochie at me, and showing some boob.  Is there any way to get Google Adsense to switch things up a little?  She must be getting tired anyway...

image.png

• Haha 1

Interesting topic, I too have seen this for a long time. I chalked it up to the items that are most searched (ie.: T&A) so I clicked on that image and found it to have 24 million views. 

What was interesting is that it went away when I refreshed the page. To test that, I tried the next T&A ad for the Formula 1 gals. After clicking on it I refreshed and it was then gone. 

I did this for a third pic, and it too went away. Now this is my bottom ad selection. It changed completely. Just my observations, your's might be different. 

We shall see how long my changed ad's last. I expect she will be back. 

ad2's.jpg

You are 100% right, I logged off then came back after your response. All the ad's came back with some new ones too.

My guess is they show you the ad's that are looked at the most. A strange world we live in today..........

I just ignore the bottom pic's and read the posts. It is the price we pay for the website to have ad sponsors.

ad's 3.jpg

Maybe Mike's working on it or maybe this page made one of those Star Trek do-loops.  This is what's down there now.

I was talking to somebody about the ad topic the other day.  If they would just be honest and call it tracking software people would probably be fine with it.  Get rid of the ads and just track the web pages we visit.  That's what "ad" software does.  It's the tracking data that is generating revenue, not the ads that anybody actually clicks on.

image.png

1 hour ago, Patcon said:

The adblockers kill the revenue to the site though. If you are going to ad block you should just pony up and be a supporting member to offset it IMO...

Done... I bought the CD. My content is free too. I still hate the way ads and the new Visually Impaired Giant Text For Phones wrecks websites.  The tools listed above barely make the web usable.

Edited by 240260280