IGNORED

Fuel pump not working only 3 months old

72zoom

The mechanical pumps are really simple in concept.  They either stop pumping because there's a hole in the diaphragm, or the lever that moves the diaphragm broke.  Apparently the broken lever is not uncommon.  You have to remove it to find out.

Something is bad wrong with the forum. For the last two weeks about half my replies won't post from my Samsung phone. I can't get the reply box to show.

Cuts my replies in half.  Laptop works fine but nothing from my phone. Not a big deal to me but the people I'm responding to get no help. Probably a good thing! LOL

Something is bad wrong with the forum. For the last two weeks about half my replies won't post from my Samsung phone. I can't get the reply box to show.
Cuts my replies in half.  Laptop works fine but nothing from my phone. Not a big deal to me but the people I'm responding to get no help. Probably a good thing! default_laugh.png

Try using Tapatalk. It works extremely well.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Should I use tapatalk or the classiczcar app? Are they the same thing or separate but work together? Not too sharp with the tech stuff. 8^(

I prefer the Tapatalk app. It allows you to access other forums as well as the Classic  Z Car forum easily. It is well supported and gets regular updates and is free. It also eliminates the signatures on the bottom of the posts to reduce clutter. Plus I never saw the ads covering the posts in Tapatalk.

• Thanks 1

Now would be a good time to check the tank for solids. These pumps were not meant for anything remotely solid. After a sabotage incident mine died a week later. Also install a filter before the pump just for added piece of mind. A glass one preferably. Good luck.