Custom Twin Cam build! - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Custom Twin Cam build!

Featured Replies

Another words - if you have to ask how much, then ....

 

LOL

On 3/3/2018 at 10:45 AM, madkaw said:

Another words - if you have to ask how much, then ....

 

LOL

IN OTHER WORDS...If you have to ask then.....

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking into swapping a RB30E head onto my L28. My build is not finished and I haven't got around to get a head to mock up. But there's a guy in Japan already done it! He casted intakes and valve covers for it himself. I might be able to finish it in the next four years, but right now it's still in the drawing papers and I have more rust to worry about than the head. LOL

43 minutes ago, RS02 said:

I'm looking into swapping a RB30E head onto my L28. My build is not finished and I haven't got around to get a head to mock up. But there's a guy in Japan already done it! He casted intakes and valve covers for it himself. I might be able to finish it in the next four years, but right now it's still in the drawing papers and I have more rust to worry about than the head. LOL

Why all that work for just another single cam head?

46 minutes ago, rturbo 930 said:

Why all that work for just another single cam head?

Best guess would be the RB30 head breathes a lot better and it's a cross flow head

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.